This article is brought to you by AmazMinerals, original makers of orange stem cell anti-wrinkle face cream and squalane face treatment. Improve wrinkles, sagging and crepey skin. Be your best, beautiful self!
You know those nights- you’re exhausted, worried and wired all at the same time. You want to sleep, but sleep eludes you. Here are some easy paths to blissful sleep.
- Eat a handful of dried cherries an hour or two before bed. When one of our clients told us about this, we thought it was silly……until we tried it. It worked for us! It turns out cherries are one of the only foods containing melatonin.
- Find a brief meditation on Youtube and listen just before sleep. A Meditation for Physical Well Being by Ester Hicks is great.
- Take magnesium before bed. If you can’t tolerate magnesium or take an epsom salts bath, simply dissolve some epsom salts in very hot water. Put the water in a bottle by your bed. You can conveniently rub it onto your skin before sleep.
- Take all of your worries and imagine wrapping them up and then- handing them to your higher self or guardian angel. Ask that angel or spiritual being to work on them while you sleep and to inspire you.
- Keep a dream journal by your bed.
We spend so much of our time sleeping. Here’s to enjoying it! Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org. We answer!
Want fewer wrinkles? Better Skin? See our fabulous skin cream and pure squalane. Visit us!
This article is for informational purposes only.
The vitamin E oil debate just keeps resurfacing. This is another case where understanding history can make you healthy, and beautiful. What is vitamin E oil? It is eight fat soluble compounds in two groups: tocopherols and tocotrienols.(4). Some forms... Continue reading →
What does iodine have to do with beauty and health? Iodine is critical for beautiful hair and skin. One of the hallmarks of iodine deficiency is thinning eyebrows and thinning hair elsewhere. Iodine deficiency has also been associated with heart... Continue reading →
The following blog is brought to you by Limerance, dedicated to solutions for wrinkled, sagging skin and feeling great. Self confidence is knowing that you can do something and do it well. We all have areas of high and low... Continue reading →
When you look in the mirror, self esteem is everything! It is very different from self confidence. Self esteem is how you feel about yourself when you fail: when your partner leaves you, your kids get in trouble, you lose... Continue reading →
Yes, we use colostrum in our skin cream! Read on to discover the fascinating history of this ancient remedy for wrinkles, sagging skin and health enhancement. Colostrum first appeared in ancient times as a healing and nutritional elixir, dating... Continue reading →
Why is B12 so important? B12 is a factor in keeping muscles strong. There are thousands of tiny muscles under your skin that prevent sagging. As you age, these tiny muscles under the skin weaken and produce sagging skin. Without enough... Continue reading →
MSM is called “The Beauty Supplement” because it provides sulfur. It can keep skin and hair radiant by helping your body produce collagen and keratin (2). MSM probably has a wider array of health claims than any other vitamin or... Continue reading →
Part Two: Collagen, Vitamin C and a Beauty Drink! What is collagen? Collagen is the “glue” that holds you together…the most abundant protein in your body. Collagen makes up 75% of the top layer of your skin. It forms a... Continue reading →
Part One: Chronic Dehydration. Water is not Enough! Via: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/487796203363788809/ Thousands of articles and ads on the net claim that certain products reverse creepy, wrinkled skin. But, there is a lot they’re not telling you! First and foremost, Crepey and... Continue reading →